- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 20 crackers
- Serving size: 2 crackers
Bow-wow-wowza! Here’s a totally scrumptious recipe from Dasha Dog. Trying making it with your Moblees for some bite-sized treats!
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut tortillas with large cookie cutter of your choice.
- Spread a thin amount of tomato paste on each tortilla shape.
- Put 6-8 strands of cheese on each cutout, being careful not to overload tortilla, and keep within the edges.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
Note: Experiment with different toppings, like diced red pepper, onion or lean meat.