- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Serving size: 1 pizza
If your Moblees love pizza as much as Carlin Caterpillar does, then they’ll have loads of fun making this simple and delicious recipe at home!
- 2 whole wheat English muffins
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (Cheddar, Colby, Jack or Mozzarella)
- 4 tbsp chopped mushrooms, diced zucchini or vegetable of choice
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to broil.
- Cut English muffins in half and toast in toaster.
- Spread 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce onto each half and sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with 2 tablespoons of the vegetables.
- Broil for 5 minutes until the cheese melts. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve.