- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10 pieces
- Serving size: 2
Sylvio Snake loves making this Moblee Munchie out of all the fresh and marvelhiss ingredients in his garden. Give this light and delicious recipe a try with your Moblees!
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 cocktail-size bocconcini balls
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large basil leaves, finely chopped
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half, remove seeds and hollow out the inside.
- Cut bocconcini balls into quarters.
- Toss bocconcini with olive oil, salt and basil.
- Fill each tomato with 2 pieces of the cut bocconcini.
Note: Bocconcini is an Italian cheese, similar to mozzarella.