- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Serving size: 1 kebob
This tasty fruity treat can even satisfy Sylvio Snake’s sweet fang. Try making this recipe for your kids as a quick snack or as an alternative dessert option.
- 1 washed apple
- 1 peeled banana
- 1/3 cup washed red seedless grapes
- 1/3 cup washed green seedless grapes
- 2/3 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup dried coconut, shredded
- Prepare by arranging the fruit onto a large plate.
- Prepare the coconut coating by placing the shredded coconut on a separate plate. This will make it easier to roll the kebobs.
- Slide pieces of fruit onto the skewers. Make sure to get creative with your kebobs by putting as much or as little of whatever fruit you want!
- Place the kebob on a clean plate, and pour the nonfat yogurt over the kebobs, so the fruit gets covered. Then, roll it in the coconut.
- Repeat these steps with another skewer.