- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Serving size: 3 oz.
Gisbert Grasshopper invented this hoptacular recipe with the help of his handy Gizmometer. Taste this creation for yourself, and see why this snack makes him hop for joy.
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- Sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of skim milk
- Dash of pepper and/or garlic powder (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until frothy.
- Pour in a warmed frying pan.
- Stir as the egg mix is cooking.
- Plate eggs when firm and not runny.
Note: Add veggies or even crumbled turkey sausage to this recipe if desired.