- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1 Quesadilla
- Serving size: 1
Carlin Caterpillar loves this savory Moblee Munchie! It has a bunch of wholesome ingredients that come together in a catter-cool way.
- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortilla
- 1/2 cup canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese (Cheddar, Jack, Colby or Mozzarella)
- 1 tbsp diced tomato
- With the back of a spoon, mash black beans with olive oil.
- Spread bean mash on half of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cheese and tomato on top and fold the tortilla over.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.