- Prep time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Serving size: 1/2 apple
Gisbert Grasshopper invented yet another delicious Moblee Munchie with the help of his Gizmometer! Try out this recipe that’ll put a totally hopsome spin on your typical apple snack.
- 4 apples (Fuji, Cortland or Jonagold work well)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut apples in half around the middle. Remove core, leaving a well for the filling.
- Mix together oats, honey, margarine and cinnamon.
- Fill apple wells with oat mixture.
- Place apples into a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.