- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Serving size: 1 Butterfly
This recipe doesn’t just call for fruits—it has vegetables too! That’s why these flutterful treats are Bailey Butterfly’s favourite snacks.
- 1 red apple
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 baby carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- Slice the apple into quarters and remove the core. Slice each quarter into 6 thin pieces.
- Place 1 tablespoon cream cheese into the center of a small plate and nestle the baby carrot into the center. On both sides of the carrot, fan 3 apple slices to look like butterfly wings.
- Cut the celery in half and slice each half into 4 skinny pieces. Place 2 pieces at the top of the carrot to look like antennae. Sprinkle with cinnamon!