- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Serving size: 1/4 cup
This bounce-standing recipe’s blend of ingredients makes for a great Moblee Munchie! Gisbert Grasshopper loves eating it for breakfast and even a midday snack.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (no added sugar or salt)
- 1/2 cup blanched halved almonds (chopped)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp melted margarine
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix oats and chopped almonds.
- Microwave almond butter for 10 seconds, until soft. Add in melted margarine, brown sugar, honey and raisins. Mix well.
- Add almond butter mix to oats, making sure to coat oats evenly.
- Spread oat mixture onto silicone or parchment paper-covered cookie sheet (should be about 1/2 inch thick).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool then break apart.
Note: This crunchy granola is easy to make and tastes great sprinkled on yogurt for a delicious parfait or can be eaten alone.