- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Serving size: 2 pieces
Bailey Butterfly flaps her wings for these scrumptious treats that have just the right amount of flutterful sweetness. Make them with your Moblees as a healthy snack or a nutritious dessert option!
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tbsp smooth almond butter (no added sugar or salt)
- 1/2 cup oat "O" cereal (or other favourite cereal)
- Slice each banana into 1-inch thick coins. Place on a plate and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Crush cereal onto a plate and leave to the side.
- Place almond butter in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds, until warm.
- Dip cut side of the banana into the almond butter, so it is lightly coated, then stamp the same end into the crushed cereal.