What You'll Need
- Music player
How To Play
Set up chairs in a circle facing out. The number of chairs should be equal to the number of kids playing.
- Play music and call out a Moblee Move (e.g., hop, skip, jump, fly like a superhero, etc.) to the kids and ask them to move around the circle doing that particular move.
- As the kids move around the circle, take one chair away.
- Let the kids continue to Moblee Move and then suddenly stop the music.
- The kids need to find an available chair as quickly as they can; encourage them to keep on Moblee Moving all the way to the chair.
- Whoever doesn’t get a chair is out of that round of the game.
- Repeat the process by calling out a different Moblee Move, and the kids start Moblee Moving around the chairs again.
- Repeat this process until only one child in one chair remains as the winner of that round.
- Start the game all over again!
Examples of Moblee Moving
- Flap arms
- Shake whole body
- Balance on one foot
- Bend forward and touch your toes