Carlin Caterpillar would rather play with his vegetables than eat them. But, this fun and healthy treat gets him to enjoy his veggies every time!
- 1 cucumber
- 6 radishes
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 8 baby lettuce or spinach leaves
- 8 tablespoons creamy salad dressing
Equipment and supplies:
Adult supervision required.
- Slice the cucumber and radishes into thin rounds, and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Make flowers with cucumber and radish petals, tomatoes as the center, and the greens as leaves.
- Dip into dressing, and enjoy.