Tortilla Pizza Cracker
Bow-wow-wowza! Here’s a totally scrumptious recipe from Dasha Dog. Trying making it with your Moblees for some bite-sized treats!
• 4 whole wheat tortillas
• 2 tbsp tomato paste
• 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
Equipment and Supplies:
• Large cookie cutter
• Baking pan
Adult supervision required.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut tortillas with large cookie cutter of your choice.
3. Spread a thin amount of tomato paste on each tortilla shape.
4. Put 6-8 strands of cheese on each cutout, being careful not to overload tortilla, and keep within the edges.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
Note: Experiment with different toppings, like diced red pepper, onion or lean meat.