If your Moblees love pizza as much as Carlin Caterpillar does, then they’ll have loads of fun making this simple and delicious recipe at home!
• 2 whole wheat English muffins
• 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
• 1/2 cup shredded cheese (Cheddar, Colby, Jack or Mozzarella)
• 4 tbsp chopped mushrooms, diced zucchini or vegetable of choice
Equipment and Supplies:
Adult supervision required.
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to broil.
2. Cut English muffins in half and toast in toaster.
3. Spread 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce onto each half and sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with 2 tablespoons of the vegetables.
4. Broil for 5 minutes until the cheese melts. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve.