CHEESY SCRAMBLED EGGS
Gisbert Grasshopper invented this hoptacular recipe with the help of his handy Gizmometer. Taste this creation for yourself, and see why this snack makes him hop for joy.
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- Sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of skim milk
- Dash of pepper and/or garlic powder (optional)
Equipment and Supplies:
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
Adult supervision required.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until frothy
- Pour in a warmed frying pan
- Stir as the egg mix is cooking
- Plate eggs when firm and not runny.
Note: Add veggies or even crumbled turkey sausage to this recipe if desired.