Carlin Caterpillar loves this savory Moblee Munchie! It has a bunch of wholesome ingredients that come together in a catter-cool way.
• 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortilla
• 1/2 cup canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp shredded cheese (Cheddar, Jack, Colby or Mozzarella)
• 1 tbsp diced tomato
Equipment and Supplies:
Adult supervision required.
1. With the back of a spoon, mash black beans with olive oil.
2. Spread bean mash on half of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cheese and tomato on top and fold the tortilla over.
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
4. Cut into 4 pieces and serve.