Gisbert Grasshopper invented yet another delicious Moblee Munchie with the help of his Gizmometer! Try out this recipe that’ll put a totally hopsome spin on your typical apple snack.
• 4 apples (Fuji, Cortland or Jonagold work well)
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp margarine
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Equipment and Supplies:
• Large cookie cutter
• Baking pan
Adult supervision required.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut apples in half around the middle. Remove core, leaving a well for the filling.
3. Mix together oats, honey, margarine and cinnamon.
4. Fill apple wells with oat mixture.
5. Place apples into a baking dish.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.