ALMOND BUTTER BANANA BITES
Bailey Butterfly flaps her wings for these scrumptious treats that have just the right amount of flutterful sweetness. Make them with your Moblees as a healthy snack or a nutritious dessert option!
• 2 medium bananas
• 2 tbsp smooth almond butter (no added sugar or salt)
• 1/2 cup oat “O” cereal (or other favourite cereal)
Equipment and Supplies:
Adult supervision required.
1. Slice each banana into 1-inch thick coins. Place on a plate and freeze for 5 minutes.
2. Crush cereal onto a plate and leave to the side.
3. Place almond butter in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds, until warm.
4. Dip cut side of the banana into the almond butter, so it is lightly coated, then
stamp the same end into the crushed cereal.